WOW! WOW! WOW!
Be quick to secure this stunning 4 bedroom home in a perfect location of Willetton!
This home is a perfect family and an entertainers delight just in time for summer. Located in the Rostrata Primary School and Willetton High School zones.
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with gorgeous marble look tiles, reverse cycle a/c unit and gas bayonet.
- Completely renovated kitchen with Corian bench tops, a huge amount storage with push-to-open cupboards, gas cook top, large electric oven, dishwasher, double sink and concealed bench space for toaster etc.
- Spacious carpeted formal living room.
- 4 good size bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Renovated bathroom is a semi-ensuite to the main bedroom and has a separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Huge pitched patio with access from the main living area with servers buffet from the kitchen.
- Beautiful decked area to the side of the patio with a wall garden, a sunken seating area and step up to a second patio area with a spa and seating space.
- Outdoor shower down the side from decked area.
- Gated front garden/grass area and entry to the house, perfect for the kids.
- Double carport.
- Security alarm.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- Solar panels.
- Storage area behind shed for tenant use.
- Shed not included for tenant use.
- Bore reticulated gardens.
- Pets considered.
WANTING TO VIEW THIS HOME?
To view this property please register for an inspection time via the Varga Realty website https://www.vargarealty.com.au/renting
Click on "Book Inspection" and follow the prompts. If there are no available or suitable times, use the contact agent' submission form to request an inspection, you will then be notified of the next scheduled viewing.
We do accept 1Form applications however you must view the property prior to the application being processed. Alternatively you can collect an application form at the viewing appointment from the Property Manager
- Type : House
- Date Available : 01/02/2019
- Bond : 2080