CHARMING, LOVEABLE HOME MONTHLY LAWN MOWING INCLUDED!
Don't miss the opportunity to view this beautiful and classic home that has been freshly painted throughout, polished floorboards, ornate ceiling roses, renovated bathroom and spacious back yard.
Situated across from Visko Park and the Cockburn Bowling and Recreation Club, approx. 6km to Woodman Point, plus quick access to main arterial roads for an easy commute.
- Monthly lawn mowing services included in the rent
- Two bedrooms situated on either side of hall to the front of the home, both huge with polished floorboards, beautiful ceiling roses, and classic wall panelling.
- Continue through to the spacious, open plan living room, dining, and kitchen; living room with polished floorboards and a/c split system.
- Character filled kitchen with ample storage space, fridge recess, and upright electric cooker.
- Third bedroom with carpet flooring.
- Modern bathroom with combined bath/shower and WC.
- Separate laundry.
- Situated at the back of the home is a games room/entertaining area with a built in bar, separate WC, and access to the backyard.
- Large backyard with an established grass area and access through to garage on one side and carport on the other.
- Front yard with low maintenance gardens.
- Single lock up garage, carport with 4 spaces, plus 2 driveways providing extra parking.
- Solar hot water system.
Pets will be considered upon application.
WANTING TO VIEW THIS HOME?
To view this property please register for an inspection time via the Varga Realty website https://www.vargarealty.com.au/renting
Click on "Book Inspection" and follow the prompts. If there are no available or suitable times, use the contact agent' submission form to request an inspection, you will then be notified of the next scheduled viewing.
We do accept 1Form applications however you must view the property prior to the application being processed. Alternatively you can collect an application form at the viewing appointment from the Property Manager
- Type : House
- Date Available : 21/10/2019
- Bond : 1440