UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
Positioned opposite tranquil parklands in one of the most sought after locations in Riverton, this extra spacious 2004 built, 2 storey, modern, well designed, craftsman built 5 BEDROOMS 2 BATHROOMS family home could easily be your destination home. People who buy in this wonderful location very seldom sell, so this is a very rare opportunity indeed.
Additional benefits and features of this property include:
• ROSSMOYNE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL ZONE
• Short walk to Rossmoyne High School and city link bus routes
• A few minutes to the Canning River, Riverton Primary School, Riverton Leisureplex and Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre
• 595sqm rear survey strata title block with brick paved access driveway
• Exclusive use driveway with potential for an auto gate to be installed
• Completely separate home. No strata fees no common walls
• Double garage under main roof with auto sectional door and rear access
• There is a formal lounge/home theatre, large study room and powder room including a separate w.c off the main entrance to the home
• The kitchen, dining and family areas are an OPEN PLAN STYLE with high ceilings
• The well-appointed galley style kitchen includes BRAND NEW 750mm gas hotplate and electric oven, exhaust fan and dishwasher. There is a double sink, large 2 door pantry, granite benchtops and useful breakfast bar
• There is an extra-large tiled floor dining area
• The well designed, spacious family room features a faux gas log fire
• There is a separate games room with French doors and access to the al-fresco outdoors entertaining area
• All the bedrooms are upstairs
• 4 (Queen size)BEDROOMS 2 (luxurious) BATHROOMS
• Master bedroom is a nice size and features a large walk in robe and Ensuite bathroom
• The luxurious Ensuite bathroom is tiled to the ceiling, vanity, shower and separate w.c
• There are 3 QUEEN SIZED minor bedrooms all with built in robes and study desks. The main bathroom has separate w.c, shower and bath, there is also an activity/T.V room at the top of the stairs
• You will note hard wearing, easy to maintain tiles throughout the main living areas and walkways of the home and there are carpets in the bedrooms.
• There is a limestone paved al-fresco outdoors entertaining area with built in BBQ, a water feature, bird aviary and enough room for a plunge or lap pool if that is your wish. There are no lawns and the gardens are retained and fully reticulated from a bore
• Some of the extras include, a security alarm system, ducted evaporated air conditioning(2 systems) instantaneous gas hot water system
• The home has been freshly painted and all the quality fixtures and fittings are in good condition.
• This is a rare opportunity to buy in this sought after location, call ALAN HUTCHINSON on 0413 819 005 to arrange a personal viewing
- Type : House
- Land Size : 595 sqm