UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! ONLY 5 DAYS ON THE MARKET!!!!!!
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 6PM, 26TH MARCH 2020. CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Nothing to do - just move in and unpack! Featuring renovated bathrooms and kitchen, modern fixtures and fittings throughout, perfect outdoor entertaining space, and separate workshop/office it truly has something for everyone!
Situated just a 550m walk to Willetton Primary School, 700m walk to Apsley Rd shops/cafes, approx. 2km to Willetton Senior High School/Southlands Shopping Centre/Burrendah Park, easy access to many local bus stops and Vahland Avenue - it doesn't get more convenient!
- Entry leading through to the spacious formal lounge room and dining room with reverse cycle a/c system then through to the kitchen and meals area.
- Light, bright, and modern kitchen has ample soft closing storage throughout, gas cooktop, electric oven, double fridge recess, and dishwasher.
- Family room that can be closed off from the main living area and has sliding door to the outdoor entertaining area. Also equipped with a reverse cycle a/c system and automatic blinds.
- Large main bedroom with reverse cycle a/c system, TV wall mount, ceiling fan, double built in robes, and ensuite.
- Beautifully renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity, shower, and WC.
- Second, third and fourth bedroom all with built in robes and reverse cycle a/c systems.
- Main bathroom has also been renovated to the same standard with floor to ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Fantastic outdoor area for all your family and friends to enjoy! Including an alfresco area surrounded by established gardens then continue around to the second alfresco in the fully gated pool and spa area equipped with a TV antenna point and also surrounded by lush gardens.
- Sparkling salt water pool with Kreepy Krauly included.
- Work from home or have a hobby you'd like to have space for? There is a separate office/workshop that is insulated, has carpet floors, blinds, storage area, and reverse cycle a/c unit that can be accessed without going into the house.
- 2 extra storage/garden sheds.
- Double carport.
- Gated driveway through to the carport and front yard - Front also has beautifully established gardens providing a lot of privacy for the house.
- Server computer system remaining and NBN connected.
- Alarm system and security screens to most windows/doors.
- Bore reticulated gardens.
- Solar panels.
- Gas hot water system (type unknown).
- 1982 built, brick and tile home on 680sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,350 and council rates approx. $1,870 per annum.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 680 sqm