UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
FOR SALE BY OPENN NEGOTIATION, THE PROPERTY CAN SELL ANYTIME - BE QUICK OR MISS OUT! CONTACT NIK VARGA OR NIKKI VARGA TO BECOME A REGISTERED BIDDER TODAY.
Situated on a large 688sqm block sits this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home - the perfect location for a Willetton family to put down their roots! Nestled in Stringy Bark Ramble, a family friendly pocket that is less than 2km to the local shops, parks, and schools. Situated in the Willetton Primary School and Willetton High School zones.
- Entry hall leading into the spacious formal lounge room and dining area.
- Well-appointed, open plan kitchen, meals, and family room with a built in Kerosene heater.
- Kitchen with a window looking out the backyard, built in pantry, breakfast bar, fridge and microwave recess, and Kleenmaid electric cook top, oven, and dishwasher.
- Main bedroom has double built in robes and a large semi-ensuite with separate bath and shower.
- WC is separate.
- Kids playroom/study with storage cupboards and walk through to the bedrooms.
- Second and third bedroom both spacious with built in robes.
- Fourth bedroom extra-large with pitched, beam ceiling and sliding door to the backyard - also perfect for a games room or home office!
- Backyard with gabled patio, established gardens, grass area, and garden shed.
- Single carport with automatic roller door and access through to shed/backyard.
- Established front yard gardens with privacy wall at entry.
- Automatic bore reticulation throughout.
- Gas hot water system.
- Sisalation insulation.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- 1976, brick and tile home on 688sqm block, 20m frontage, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,290 and council rates approx. $1,630 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 688 sqm