UNDER OFFER! GRAND OPENING CANCELLED!
It is not often you come across a property like this! It is clear to see the pride and joy the sellers have for this home and the buyer will truly be set up for years to come. Perfect for a family - with a huge amount of living space, storage space, and in the ideal location.
Only approx. 200m walk to Willetton Senior High School, Burrendah Primary School, Southlands Shopping Centre, and Sovereign Park, 450m walk to Agincourt Park, easy and quick access to many local bus stops, South St and Leach Hwy!
- Entry hall with storage bench seat and concealed safe.
- Light and bright front formal lounge and dining room with high pitched ceiling, Blackbutt wood flooring, reverse cycle a/c split system, downlights, gas bayonet, sun blocking blinds as well as roman blinds, and French doors to close off from the rest of the house.
- Huge open plan kitchen, meals, family, and games room with roman blinds, gas heater, ample amount of downlighting and 2 sets of sliding doors to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Large modern kitchen with granite bench tops and splashback, ample soft closing storage throughout, Miele dishwasher (6 months old), Ilve gas cooktop, Whirlpool electric oven, built in pantry, double sink with filtered water, breakfast bar and outlook to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Main bedroom with Blackbutt wood flooring, full wall of extensive built in storage cupboards/drawers, walk in robe, tinted windows, and ensuite.
- Beautiful modern ensuite with shower and WC - only 4 months young!
- Second and third bedrooms both queen size with Blackbutt flooring, built in robes, and ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
- 2nd separate WC.
- Laundry with freestanding storage system plus a broom closet and double linen cupboard in the hall.
- Massive pitched alfresco with natural gas point for a BBQ and surrounded by lush garden beds - perfect for year-round entertaining!
- Low maintenance artificial lawn area.
- Gardens fully reticulated off the bore.
- 2 x sheds with concrete paver bases.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning to main bedroom, kitchen, meals, family and games room.
- Crimmesh security screens throughout with regress bar allowing to be opened from inside.
- ADT Alarm system (monitoring optional).
- NBN fibre to the node with built in, high quality wifi booster to the rear of the house.
- Double carport with automatic roller door and security screen to the front entrance.
- Blow in insulation.
- 682sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,430 and council rates approx. $1,920 per annum.
- Bore reticulation motor and foot valve replaced 5 years ago.
- Clear sheets on patio replaced 5 months ago.
- Gas hot water system put in 2 years ago as well as copper piping replaced from HWS to front of the house.
- TV Aerial recently replaced.
- New colourbond fencing to majority of the property.
- Tinted windows and/or sun blocking blinds to front and rear windows plus shade sail at the rear of the house to minimise heat.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 682 sqm