UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
4 REGISTERED BIDDERS - CURRENT BID $740,000
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 6PM, 1ST NOVEMBER CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Bigger IS better - If you're after 4 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple large living areas, all on a low maintenance block in a prime location then you have found it!
750m walk to Willetton High School, approx. 1km to Burrendah Primary School and Southlands Shopping centre, multiple parks nearby, and easy access to local bus stops/arterial roads for any easy commute.
- Large formal living and dining room with reverse cycle a/c split system, gas bayonet and Foxtel point.
- Massive open plan kitchen, meals, and family room with reverse cycle a/c split system and sliding door to the backyard.
- Modern kitchen with upright gas cooker, fridge recess, microwave recess, dishwasher space, ample storage, and breakfast bar.
- Extra separate games room with sliding doors to the backyard - also perfect for large home office/studio.
- Main bedroom with double built in robe, reverse cycle a/c split system, and built in vanity.
- Modern ensuite with shower and WC.
- 3 remaining bedrooms all big, two with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Low maintenance backyard with paved and grassed areas.
- Front yard with established garden beds, garden/storage shed, ample driveway parking and a double carport.
- Bore reticulated gardens.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus 3 reverse cycle split systems.
- Gas hot water system.
- Alarm system.
- Insulated with batts.
- 1980 built brick and tile home on 680sqm, 20m frontage, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,480 and council rates approx. $1,770 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 680 sqm