UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
This hidden treasure is a must see! Recently refreshed and renewed throughout including kitchen appliances, carpets, WC's, light fittings, hot water system, and painted walls/doors all situated on a large 726sqm block in arguably one of the best streets in Leeming!
In a small cul-de-sac location approx. 200m walk to Beasley Park, 650m walk to Banksia Park Primary School, within Leeming Senior High School zone and quick access to public transport/arterial roads for an easy commute.
- Entry leading into the spacious sunken lounge room with a/c split system and gas bayonet.
- Step up to the formal dining room with sliding door to the semi-enclosed patio and access through to the kitchen.
- Very neat and tidy kitchen with ample storage and bench space, built in pantry, fridge recess with fridge included, and brand new appliances including dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop, and built in microwave.
- Family room/meals off the kitchen with access to the semi-enclosed patio.
- Main bedroom with large robe, a/c split system, and semi-ensuite.
- Semi-ensuite with WC and shower.
- Second and third bedrooms both double size with built in robes.
- Laundry with second separate WC.
- Semi-enclosed, paved patio area with door to the backyard and new flyscreens - perfect for use all-year-round!
- Big backyard with low maintenance plants/trees, access from carport as well an extra gate access from the front yard perfect for caravan or boat, and a large powered workshop/garage with concrete floor.
- Low maintenance front yard with ample drive way parking plus 1 carport space with lever garage door.
- Brand new instant gas hot water system.
- Insulated with batts.
- 1978 built brick and tile home on 726sqm block, 22.1m frontage, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,300 and council rates approx. $1,700 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 726 sqm