UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
Immaculately maintained, 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home on a massive 789sqm block with gardens that are beautifully established and perfect for the avid gardener!
Situated in a quiet street approx. 1.5km from Rostrata Primary School and Rostrata Shopping Centre, easy access to Roe Highway, local bus stops and Riverton Stocklands Shopping Centre plus approx. 2.3km to Willetton Senior High School.
- Entry leads into the cosy formal lounge and dining room with carpeted floors.
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family room with gas fireplace, reverse cycle a/c unit, and ceiling fan. Kitchen equipped with Electrolux gas upright cookerand connected to the laundry with shopper's entrance.
- Three bedrooms; main bedroom with a built in robe and second with a built in robe and ceiling fan.
- Bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Huge backyard with 2 patio areas looking out to the beautiful gardens, established fruit trees, and fish ponds.
- Front yard also with established gardens and trees throughout.
- Automatic bore reticulation throughout.
- Garden shed.
- Double carport with automatic door plus extra drive way parking.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Solar hot water system with an electric booster.
- Solar panels x 8.
- Insulated (type unknown).
- New blinds throughout.
- New security screens throughout.
- 1984 built, brick and tile home on 789sqm block, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,200 and council rates approx. $1,580 per annum.