UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 6PM, 18TH MARCH 2020. CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Beautiful large family home with a stunning outdoor area and situated in a pocket of Willetton that the owners have described as being "filled with a strong sense of community that is rare to find"!
Approx. 800m walk to Willetton Primary School, 200m walk to the bus stop that will take your kids to Willetton Senior High School, less than a 2km drive/walk to Willetton Senior High School/Southlands Shopping Centre/Willetton Sports club, plus easy access to main arterial roads for an easy commute!
- Light and bright open plan family room, meals, and kitchen equipped with a fireplace and ceiling fan. Built in bench seating to the meals area, the perfect place for the family to gather, and opens out to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Spacious kitchen with a servery window to the backyard, ample storage, double fridge recess, gas cooktop, Westinghouse electric oven, built in pantry, and dishwasher.
- Large formal lounge room with bay window seating and dining room with access to the backyard - currently being utilised as the perfect study and games room.
- Generously sized main bedroom with a walk in robe, ceiling fan, and ensuite with shower and WC.
- Second and third bedrooms both a great size with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom has a separate shower and bath.
- Oversized laundry with separate WC and access to the carport/backyard.
- Love entertaining and the outdoor living lifestyle? Wait until you see what this backyard has to offer - a huge alfresco with built in speakers and multiple seating areas including at the servery window from the kitchen and at the built in bar, all with caf blinds/screens making this a space truly enjoyable all year round. All of this looking out to the pristine pool area, lush gardens, fire pit and cabana!
- Built in bar area equipped with power points, fan, and TV mount.
- Sparkling pool with solar heating.
- Gate through to the carport that has drive-thru access up to the powered workshop.
- In addition to the carport which can fit multiple cars there is also ample parking to the front of the house.
- Established front gardens with shade sails - previously utilised to grow a very successful veggie patch!
- Situated right next to Aderyn Park meaning the kids do not even have to cross a road to get there! Also a perfect place to go for a stroll or walk the dogs with many green corridors linking up to different sections of Willetton.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Mains reticulated gardens.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Insulated with batts.
- 1984 built, brick and tile home on 684sqm block, 18m frontage, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,300 and council rates approx. $1,700 per annum.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 684 sqm